BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Top Ten Things Dogs Wish They Could Do




Now that my mommy has taught me how to type, here is another list of the things I hope to learn to do in my life time, well any dog for that matter!

10. Grab things instead of batting them around....I think they are called opposable thumbs?

9. Drink out of a straw.

8. Go into stores with you instead of sitting in the car, and not just the ones with the small creatures in cages that tempt us.



7. Reach itches all over our bodies instead of just a few places where if we strain hard enough we can barely get.

6. Potty without anyone watching to make sure we are going before we come back in the house.

5. Walk without a leash and be trusted to come back home.
4. Have crossing guards available at all times so we can cross the roads without the risk of being hit.


3. Pick locks to escape from the pound.



2. Read so I can figure out what this shirt means. Look below.


1. Talk so I could just ask my mommy what this shirt means, cuz apparently its a big deal to her!

0 comments: