BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Itty Bitty Bikini


Mommy and Daddy were very excited the other night. They left me at Grandma's and when they came back they had two presents for Grandma and Papa to open. But, they only let them open one....I was confused but then Grandma pulled out a very very tiny red and white polka dotted ladybug swimsuit. At first I thought it was so small it had to be for me....but mommy knows I hate to swim so why would she buy me a swimsuit? And it had ruffles, and if you know me, you know I am NOT a girly girl dog and ruffles would not fly with me. So I am still confused who this little swimsuit is for. I hate to be rude but it would never fit mommy.....not even one foot of mommy's. I get more and more confused every day why they keep saying I am the big sister. I haven't seen a new puppy come home with them yet and the only visitors I have had is my cousin Zeke. Do you think since I am getting older I am losing my sanity? I did turn six this past year.



0 comments: