BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introducing Myself



RUFF! RUFF! Or welcome to my blogging debut. Yup its Jerzie Ann Hollingsworth, did you catch my new name change...huh...huh....sounds pretty snazzy doesn't it? I was getting tired of hearing my groomer and vet butcher my mommy's maiden last name, take it syllable by syllable and it really wasn't that hard. Mc-Fat-ridge, anyway. Mommy and Daddy got married this summer, and they didn't take me with them, I still am a little bitter about that....so I will post more about that later once I have given them some time to think I am still disappointed, let them soak in the guilt a little bit more. I have to keep introducing myself so you can get a sense what I'm all about.

I turned seven this year so with the ringing in of the new year mommy finally let me have my own blog. I've traveled a lot and have so many things I want to share so I have been asking and asking her to let me blog to all my fans. For awhile she gave me "Dogbook" on Facebook, but she never let me on, she was always too busy checking the news feed. Finally, she gave in and let me get my own first real blog, complete with pictures, wallpapers, and post archiving. Maybe its because she is starting to feel bad since the Doberman at the Humane Society has his own Twitter account. I feel responsible enough to handle the Internet in a safe manner, so she is beginning to trust me more and more.

Anyway, my name is Jerzie (again, if you didn't catch that), and yes thats spelled with a Z, so don't get it twisted. Mommy wanted me to have a name that had a J in it like hers, and now I have a daddy with a J in his name too. Mommy saved me from the Humane Society when I was only a few months old. I was so little she could carry me like a purse...and boy did she when I chased a squirrel out the front door once. She marched down and yanked me up by my harness and carried my like a Gucci handbag all the way home, HOW EMBARRASSING. Since that day I have been on my best behavior. I really love car rides and laying in the sunny spots around the house. I also like walking with mommy and playing in the new back yard. My favorite snacks are Busy Bones, but really mommy always lets me lick her plate clean so I have plenty of other favorite tastes too.

I am going to try and post my thoughts often, since Mommy isn't on the computer as much anymore taking her Master's classes I am sure I will be able to log on more. Until next time folks!!! Happy New Year!

0 comments: