BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Picture of a Belly

My daddy took some pictures of my mommy a few weeks back. She pulled up her shirt and was showing off her belly. I am kinda confused. I originally thought maybe she got her belly button pierced and wanted a picture of her new bling. But, I looked close, titled my head to see better, and there wasn't anything sparkly. In fact, if I'm correct her belly looked "bigger." And I've known my mommy for my six years and she wouldn't be showing off getting fatter.


So now I am completely confused. Daddy's got a tummy (which is a soft cushion to lay on!) but he didn't take any pics of his belly, so why mommy? She lathers on this slick oil and gel every night and won't let me lay by her until its dry. So now she is lubing up her growing belly and making me steer clear instead of our normal cuddle before sleep.


My mommy is acting so weird! HELP! Any other dogs out there see this crazy behavior out of their mommy? Look below to see for yourself.


0 comments: