BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

GO HORSE?

I heard a lot of people yelling "go horse" all afternoon. Mommy and Daddy dressed me in my Sunday jersey and took me to watch a football game at their friends Aden and Allison's. My auntie Jill was there she likes to take care of me, and she brought her new baby Lincoln to see me again too. I never understand why everyone in the room yells GO HORSE....when there are men in blue shirts on the screen? Where are the horses?


Anyway, Daddy didn't slam many doors so I think the game turned out like everyone wanted it to. I do really like sports since mom got me my very own Colts jersey and Purdue jersey. I like when I match my parents and don't really mind the clothes. Now, dresses ....those aren't for me, but I think everyone knows that. When the groomer puts my hair in a bow, mommy always pulls around the building and stops to take it out once they can't see her do it.


Here is a picture of me and my family in our jerseys.




0 comments: